Thursday, February 23, 2006


Red Card

Sunday 04 February 2006:
Played Futsal for the first time in my life (four games).

Sunday 11 February 2006:
Played Futsal for the second time in my life (two hours).

Sunday 18 February 2006:
Played Futsal for the third time in my life (two games).

Sunday 25 February 2006:
Played Futsal for the fourth time in my life... Not!

Decided to stopped playing futsal for at least two weeks beginning 25th in order to recuperate from playing too much futsal on the 11th. Almost couldn't walk nor sit down normally. Took me about four days before I could walk normally.

Since I felt normal by the 18th, I happily played again. Lasted only two games. Same injury. Right upper thigh. Hurt when I pressed. This time, took me only three days to get well. But I will not take chances so will rest myself until my thigh muscles goes back to normal. Hopefully, there are no long term side-effects. The next time I play, I'll play more gently. Physical age is catching up fast. Wisdom is a little slow...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?